Narwal wants to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products. However, if you need to return an item, we’re here to help.
You can try a product for 30 days. For any undamaged product, if you are not completely satisfied, simply return it to us within 30 days from the date of shipment.
However, there are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Narwal:
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all accessories to ensure full credit.
- Products can be returned only in the country or region in which they were originally purchased.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from ca.narwal.com, can be returned to Narwal. Products purchased through other distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
How To Return a Product
- Please contact us at email@example.com to receive return instructions.
- Pack the Product securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the Warranty Card with the product. If you cannot send your Warranty Card, please include your order number, product serial number, billing name, and address with the product.
- Narwal will pay for return shipping costs for undamaged items. But unauthorized or Cash on Delivery (COD) returns will not be accepted.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS or Fedex for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
Some purchases from might be eligible for a refund. To request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive refund instructions. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally purchased within approximately 7 business days of receiving your return and confirming the product status.
Damaged or Defective Products
If you receive a damaged or defective product, contact us at email@example.com within 30 days from the date of shipment.
Narwal.com sells and ships products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.